Teamcity war file deployment?

edward.young

Are any grails developers who use teamcity for CI and who can build and deploy the grails war to a live tomcat instance?
Is there good support for grails in teamcity?

This may be more a team city question so apologies if this is slightly off topic. I"m surfing the teamcity forum also on this one, but some questions I figure are better asked in the grails forum.

I have done this easily using Jenkins (fka Hudson) using it's deploy plugin, which uses Cargo so I'm hoping it's a commonly supported CI use case.

Re: Teamcity war file deployment?

Jeff Scadden
I am using teamcity with the current project that I am on.

We are deploying to a glassfish server.   We have setup separate
projects for each tier (dev, qa, stage, beta, prod). Within the dev
tier we have build configurations for build & unit test, integration,
set version, deploy, functional tests. Under the other tiers we deploy
and run functional tests.

For the build runners we use the command line option and call out to
the grails commands (grails war, etc...)

We have a couple issues: TFS integration is slow. Auto-deploy to
glassfish fails 80% of the time.