Quantcast

TomEE and Grails

Brandon Wagner
Has anyone tried using TomEE with Grails? If so, is there any significant performance benefit you've seen? I've been trying to improve my application's startup time. I've read some articles on TomEE where some are saying it has improved startup times by over 100%. When I get time I'll get around to do some testing of my own, but wanted to see if anyone else has had good or bad experiences with TomEE.