Treeview

tattwa
Hi All,

I am trying to display a treeview in a gsp using JavaScript from an unordered list obtained from HTML's get parameter using:

$(document).ready(
                function(){
                $.get("${createLinkTo(dir: '/')}department/showDpt",function(data){
                $("#popup").html(data);
                  });

where showDept is a view housing the tree building parameters. I have tried to install the jquery treeview plugin but its not working. I have also used jstree but the list comes out with a simple tree which is not collapsible without any buttons. Please enlighten me. I am a beginner with Grails and have been stuck with this problem for sometime now.

Prasanna.

Re: Treeview

xiaoyuandlg
I used to deal with C# and I am also very new to Grail, then I feel embarrassed on the similar problem of Treeview component. I didn't get quite familiar with the C# Treeview, let alone in jQuery.