Try this sidebar for Outlook

SanjayGupta

Hi Grails Mailing,

I'm using Xobni (xobni.com), a free sidebar for Microsoft Outlook that Bill Gates called "the next generation of social networking." In addition to making it easy to search for people or emails, Xobni extracts phone numbers from email signatures, pulls pictures for my contacts from Facebook, displays contact information from LinkedIn and much much more.

You can download Xobni free here:
http://www.xobni.com/tiny/9RQA953G

-Sanjay