Uber generate all script

Marcel Overdijk
For my own convenience I created an Uber generate all script which executes the generate-all command for all domain classes within your application.

I shared this script on my blog and some people found it very useful. That's why I'am mentioning it here.

See http://marceloverdijk.blogspot.com/2008/05/uber-generate-all.html

Re: Uber generate all script

Guillaume Laforge-2
Handy!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

RE: Uber generate all script

Callaway, Pamela
Great!  Will you submit it via JIRA for possible inclusion in the core?  It is something I've been wondering why they didn't have it already.

Regards,

Pam

RE: Uber generate all script

daveklein

Done.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-2946

Feel free to go vote for it

Dave

Great! Will you submit it via JIRA for possible inclusion in the core? It is something I've been wondering why they didn't have it already.

Regards,

Pam

RE: Uber generate all script

mariamontesdeoca
Hi, I am new in this forum. I am trying to make like an Uber app. Can somebody please help me? what can I do with the script? or give me some guide that I can read. Thank you very much.

Re: Uber generate all script

mariamontesdeoca
Hi, can anyone help me, please