Quantcast

Upgrade resources plugin from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2?

Upgrade resources plugin from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2?

Daniel Glauser
Hello folks,

We upgraded from resources 1.0.2 to 1.1.1.  Every time we start the app we are prompted to upgrade to 1.0.2.  Is there any way to fix this/turn this off?  Any idea why it could be happening?  We're a recent snapshot build of Grails 2.0.  My application.properties looks like this:

plugins.resources=1.1.1

with no other references to the resources plugin.  I ran grails dependency-report and resources 1.0.2 shows up a handful of times but I can't find anything that lists it as a dependency.

Does anyone have a clue how I convince grails to stop asking me if I'd like to upgrade the resources plugin?

Thanks,
Daniel

RE: Upgrade resources plugin from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2?

bksaville
This is probably coming from a plugin that you have installed.  You will
need to look through the plugins that you have installed to see which
include resources:1.0.2 as a dependency, and then exclude that in
BuildConfig as in:

plugins {
  compile(':plugin:x.x.x') {
    excludes "resources"