Upgrade to 3.0.x - MissingMethodExceptions on GORM finders in Unit Tests

Upgrade to 3.0.x - MissingMethodExceptions on GORM finders in Unit Tests

Silvio Wangler
Dear Grails users,

After upgrading a Grails 2.5.1 application to Grails 3.0.6 I am having troubles to get my unit tests working again. I am getting strange MissingMethodException on GORM finders and I am really stuck on this. Did something essential change in Grails 3.x when it comes to unit testing?

Kind regards
Silvio

Re: Upgrade to 3.0.x - MissingMethodExceptions on GORM finders in Unit Tests

Silvio Wangler
I am still struggling with this issue and it hinders me upgrading to Grails 3.x. Can someone of you point me the direction?

Help is much appreciated. Thank you.

On Tuesday, 15 September 2015 09:39:24 UTC+2, Silvio Wangler wrote:
Dear Grails users,

After upgrading a Grails 2.5.1 application to Grails 3.0.6 I am having troubles to get my unit tests working again. I am getting strange MissingMethodException on GORM finders and I am really stuck on <a href="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32549755/missingmethodexception-when-using-dynamic-finder-after-upgrade-to-grails-3-0-6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F32549755%2Fmissingmethodexception-when-using-dynamic-finder-after-upgrade-to-grails-3-0-6\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGFHBMYX4twcaKYIZp5mHo5PIk8Sg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F32549755%2Fmissingmethodexception-when-using-dynamic-finder-after-upgrade-to-grails-3-0-6\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGFHBMYX4twcaKYIZp5mHo5PIk8Sg&#39;;return true;">this. Did something essential change in Grails 3.x when it comes to unit testing?

Kind regards
Silvio

Re: Upgrade to 3.0.x - MissingMethodExceptions on GORM finders in Unit Tests

Graeme Rocher-2
Yup, thanks for the reports

Graeme Rocher
Grails Project lead