User Application Messages being Translated to Swedish

User Application Messages being Translated to Swedish

Sohaiba Qazi
Hello Everyone,

We are using <g:message code/> tags on the landing page for our application to output messages for specific codes. The text included via these tags is being translated to Swedish when the Google language settings use Swedish as one of the languages. We are not sure about the reason for this behaviour. We attempted to use Google-Chrome's meta-tags to prevent the codes from being translated to Swedish but that did not work. Hard-coding the messages resolved the issue but we want to understand the reason for this problem. It would be great if someone could point out the reason for this behaviour.

Thank you,
Sohaiba.