Using CouchDb with grails 3

Amrish B
Hi All,

I am looking for a plugin that would help me use couchDb for my grails application. Searching grails plugin repo give me, which seems to be a really old plugin last update more than 6 years ago. Can someone please let me know if any other plugin that would work with grails 3 exists?

- Thanks,

For more options, visit