Using Java 7 in dev and prod?

sergiomichels
I'm just wondering, you guys are adopting Java 7 for development and production?

Sérgio Michels

Re: Using Java 7 in dev and prod?

Giovanni Martina-3
Running java 7 on ubuntu 12.04 in production here

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Sergio Michels <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm just wondering, you guys are adopting Java 7 for development and production?

Sérgio Michels

Re: Using Java 7 in dev and prod?

marcopas
Running fine on Java 7, development and production.