Using JetS3t in grails

neuron005
Hi There
I was trying to use JetS3t in my grails application so that I can easily connect my application to Amazon S3.
I created a simple code
def S3Connect = {
String awsAccessKey = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
String awsSecretKey = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
AWSCredentials awsCredentials = new AWSCredentials(awsAccessKey, awsSecretKey);
log.debug "credentials are========"+awsCredentials
S3Service s3serv = new RestS3Service(awsCredentials)
log.debug "s3serv is==="+s3serv
}

This simple code is throwing me error .
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
Message
org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpUriRequest "

I am using jetS3t 0.9.0 and http-client-4.2.2 but still can not get through the above error.

Can anyone help me out with this?