Quantcast

Using a JSP tag from GSP

Daniel Honig
Has anyone seen an example of using a JSP tag from GSP.
I think we will just attempt to new up the tags class and wrap
it in a GSP taglib and append the output to the output?

Anyone done this before?

Re: Using a JSP tag from GSP

Peter Ledbrook
> Has anyone seen an example of using a JSP tag from GSP.
> I think we will just attempt to new up the tags class and wrap
> it in a GSP taglib and append the output to the output?
>
> Anyone done this before?

Graeme has added JSP support to the 1.1 branch of Grails. Not sure
what's involved, but you may be able to glean some information from
here:

  http://fisheye.codehaus.org/changelog/grails/branches/GRAILS_1_1?cs=7158

There are more changesets involved, but I think if you look at that
changeset + the files in the
org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.pages.ext.jsp package, you should get
an idea of what's involved. I'm afraid Graeme's on holiday at the
moment, so we won't get an overview from him on how it works.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Peter

--