Using the DJOJ plugin with a CDN

scryan
If I use a CDN to deliver my Dojo js files and css is there a way to turn on the download and packaging of the Dojo libraries that come with the plugin?  Is there a configuration option to not include any of the js or css files during my war build so I can use the CDN and not package the js and css files in my war>

Thanks

Scott Ryan
CTO
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.