Ussd application

Tunji
Hi all

I want to build a ussd application using grails. I am starting with the application from the link below
https://code.google.com/p/ussdgateway/source/browse/example/http/src/main/java/org/mobicents/applications/ussd/example/TestServlet.java

Anyone knows any other way of adapting ussd to grails.

Re: Ussd application

alxndrsn
On 10 October 2013 10:32, Adetunji Adegbite <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to build a ussd application using grails. I am starting with the
> application from the link below
> https://code.google.com/p/ussdgateway/source/browse/example/http/src/main/java/org/mobicents/applications/ussd/example/TestServlet.java
>
> Anyone knows any other way of adapting ussd to grails.

Are you trying to write a USSD server, or access it as a client?

Re: Ussd application

Tunji
I want to build a ussd client which will communicate to the server through webservice. I already have the server and the wsdl files. What i want to build now is the client side that will be displayed on the user's mobile.

Thanks.