Quantcast

Vaadin Plugin

Francis Mckenzie
Hi,

Please could you add me as an approved publisher for the Vaadin plugin?

FYI - I am currently working on an enhancement to the Vaadin plugin, which adds a scaffolding function for creating a Vaadin CRUD interface for your domain model.

Cheers,

Francis

Re: Vaadin Plugin

Francis Mckenzie
Hi,

Sorry, forgot to say that my username is mckenfra, and I've already been in contact with the plugin owner (Ondrej Kvasnovsky) who should be able to approve!

Cheers,

Francis

On 2 April 2012 19:56, Francis Mckenzie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Please could you add me as an approved publisher for the Vaadin plugin?

FYI - I am currently working on an enhancement to the Vaadin plugin, which adds a scaffolding function for creating a Vaadin CRUD interface for your domain model.

Cheers,

Francis

Re: Vaadin Plugin

pledbrook
> Sorry, forgot to say that my username is mckenfra, and I've already been in
> contact with the plugin owner (Ondrej Kvasnovsky) who should be able to
> approve!

OK. Waiting on Ondrej. As soon as he gives the go ahead, I'll add the
permission.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: Vaadin Plugin

ondrej-kvasnovsky
Yes, we are working on that together and the output is going to be awesome ;-)

Approved.

Ondra.

On 3. 4. 2012, at 9:56, Peter Ledbrook wrote:

>> Sorry, forgot to say that my username is mckenfra, and I've already been in
>> contact with the plugin owner (Ondrej Kvasnovsky) who should be able to
>> approve!
>
> OK. Waiting on Ondrej. As soon as he gives the go ahead, I'll add the
> permission.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Ledbrook
> Grails Advocate
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware

Re: Vaadin Plugin

pledbrook
> Yes, we are working on that together and the output is going to be awesome ;-)

Good to hear :) Francis now has permission to publish the Vaadin plugin.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate