Vote for your preferred web framework !

smaldini
Go!

Stéphane MALDINI

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

zyro
play has taken the lead... seriously? go! :)

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

bond_
Grails: 112 votes
Play: 125 votes

I thought our community was much bigger. Keep voting http://www.infoq.com/research/jvm-web-frameworks

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
play has taken the lead... seriously? go! :)

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

Göran Ehrsson
Maybe Grails developers take security more seriously. That InfoQ survey tries to connect to port 8080 of decidify.com. My firewall blocks that outbound port so I cannot vote.

/Göran

9 okt 2012 kl. 10:07 wrote Ravi Teja Lokineni <[hidden email]>:

Grails: 112 votes
Play: 125 votes

I thought our community was much bigger. Keep voting http://www.infoq.com/research/jvm-web-frameworks <347.png>

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
play has taken the lead... seriously? go! :)

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

didinj
Well, event right now I'm still stuck with spring security and https redirect.
I am still vote for Grails.
But for my next project I will try lift and scala.

Cheer,
Didin

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

Martin Lemanski

why is Grails only in Groovy when it supports Java too?

BTW: I can’t vote, this site is totally bugged for me -.-

Regards, Martin

Re: Vote for your preferred web framework !

Göran Ehrsson
It was Google auth I tried, but all three auth methods uses decidify:8080 as far as I can see.

Anyway, a survey that does not work for me the first time will not get a second chance. Sorry.

/Göran

9 okt 2012 kl. 11:03 wrote Ravi Teja Lokineni <[hidden email]>:

Use google auth, facebook auth has failed for me too.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Göran Ehrsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe Grails developers take security more seriously. That InfoQ survey tries to connect to port 8080 of decidify.com. My firewall blocks that outbound port so I cannot vote.

/Göran

9 okt 2012 kl. 10:07 wrote Ravi Teja Lokineni <[hidden email]>:

Grails: 112 votes
Play: 125 votes

I thought our community was much bigger. Keep voting http://www.infoq.com/research/jvm-web-frameworks <347.png>

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
play has taken the lead... seriously? go! :)

RE: Vote for your preferred web framework !

Bob Brown
I encourage people to leave a comment, like I just did.

---
So...this asks you to login to infoq. Don't really know why but...OK.
Then it asks for your google/facebook/twitter info. ummm...don't want to do
this, but OK, I guess.
Then it asks to be allowed to link the accounts. NO.
Then it bombs.

My votes are for Grails, Spring MVC, vert.x, lift, play. But it sadly won't
get counted 'cos I'm not bothering with this nasty invasive voting system
again.
---

I really object to all this "surreptitiously gather as much data about
person X as possible" trend. And I tend to "just say NO."

Cheers,

BOB

<[hidden email]>:

> Use google auth, facebook auth has failed for me too.
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Göran Ehrsson
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Maybe Grails developers take security more seriously. That
> InfoQ survey tries to connect to port 8080 of decidify.com
> <http://decidify.com/> . My firewall blocks that outbound port so I cannot
> vote.
>

> /Göran
>

> 9 okt 2012 kl. 10:07 wrote Ravi Teja Lokineni
> <[hidden email]>:
>

> Grails: 112 votes
> Play: 125 votes
>

> I thought our community was much bigger. Keep
> voting http://www.infoq.com/research/jvm-web-frameworks <347.png>
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM, zyro
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> play has taken the lead... seriously? go! :)

preferred