WIki Syntax for Grails documentation

scryan
Does the grails documentation engine use a specific wki syntax?  I am seeing things like double dashes -- running lines through my text.  Is there a way to escape the double dashes?  Also any other hidden gems or location where I can find a more detailed reference?

Scott Ryan

Re: WIki Syntax for Grails documentation

Sebastian Hohns
i've saved this link a "Grails Wiki doc":
http://confluence.atlassian.com/renderer/notationhelp.action?section=all

should be right.

Re: WIki Syntax for Grails documentation

scryan
Wow that is awesome and just what i have been looking for.  I also need to know how to escape a notation.  Currently I am writing installation documents for unix and I have some flags in the doc such as

dothis --tagone -- tagtwo

dosomethning -tag

and it is striking though all my text.   Is there a way to get it to ignore the dash and double dash

Scott Ryan

On Sep 29, 2010, at 3:13 PM, Sebastian Hohns wrote:

> i've saved this link a "Grails Wiki doc":
> http://confluence.atlassian.com/renderer/notationhelp.action?section=all
>
> should be right.

Re: WIki Syntax for Grails documentation

basejump (Josh)
thats not the docs for the syntax grails uses (but its close in many ways)
there is info here http://grails.org/WikiSyntax
and in the docs here http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/3.%20Configuration.html#3.6%20Project%20Documentation

On Sep 29, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Scott Ryan wrote:

> Wow that is awesome and just what i have been looking for.  I also need to know how to escape a notation.  Currently I am writing installation documents for unix and I have some flags in the doc such as
>
> dothis --tagone -- tagtwo
>
> dosomethning -tag
>
> and it is striking though all my text.   Is there a way to get it to ignore the dash and double dash
>
> Scott Ryan
>
> On Sep 29, 2010, at 3:13 PM, Sebastian Hohns wrote:
>

>> i've saved this link a "Grails Wiki doc":
>> http://confluence.atlassian.com/renderer/notationhelp.action?section=all
>>
>> should be right.

Re: WIki Syntax for Grails documentation

scryan
It must be using some form of wiki syntax beyond what is documented because I am seeing lots of wiki markup being honored that is not documented like the strikethough which is not all over my documentation.  Internal references do not appear to work as documented etc.

Scott Ryan