Warning: There is a dependency on module [abc] by module [xyz] but no such module has been defined

Warning: There is a dependency on module [abc] by module [xyz] but no such module has been defined

vinay.hs
I am getting an Warning as below in grails app

1.

WARN There is a dependency on module [abc] by module [xyz] but no such module has been defined.Enter code here...

I have defined all the modules in myResoources.groovy as below:

xyz {
  dependsOn
'abc'
}

I get one more warning as below:

 2.

    WARN
module.ModuleDeclarationsFactory  - 'grails.resources.modules' in config does not define any modules

The cause Grails issue - JIRA: https://jira.grails.org/browse/GPRESOURCES-204

If using the <ResourceName>Resources.groovy approach to defining theresource modules you do not need to provide grails.resources.modules
in the config. If you don't provide any grails.resources.modules (evenif its an empty closure) the error message is displayed. Theorg.grails.plugin.resource.module.ModuleDeclarationsFactory.getApplicationConfigDeclarations will also look to find grails.resources.modules regardless of the approach.

I am not sure about the first issue. How to resolve this