NOTE: This person will be responsible for developing, organizing and managing the company web sites.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. • 5+ years related experience in information technology/engineering environment
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Apache web server technology
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, content management systems, and web analytics systems - preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral
Major Job Duties and Responsibility:
• Analyze and develop system requirements, program specifications and code/unit test to meet business requirements/specifications for large projects.
• Develop or contribute to deliverables for additional levels of testing and support test execution including system level and integration tests.
• Frequently leads large projects.
• Resolve production problems of medium to high complexity.
• Provides guidance to those in less senior positions.