Webtest and AJAX

Robert Fischer
It looks like webtest is plowing through my AJAX calls, moving onto the next step before they have a
chance to return.  I tried to set the 'easyAjax' option, but got an error saying that 'option'
didn't wasn't a step I could use.

Does anyone have a tip on how to do this?  Is there a good blog post or guide out there anywhere?

~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Trainining      http://www.smokejumperit.com/grails_training.html
Smokejumper Consulting http://smokejumperit.com
Enfranchised Mind Blog http://enfranchisedmind.com/blog