Weceem - can normal pages (with Allow GSP) gain access to variables such as node, page etc?

Weceem - can normal pages (with Allow GSP) gain access to variables such as node, page etc?

elvanor
Hello

Pretty much everything is in the title. I use pages with Allow GSP and
in the GSP I would like to access the node.language, but node is null.
Any way to achieve what I need? is it possible to access these
variables?

--
Jean-Noël Rivasseau

Re: Weceem - can normal pages (with Allow GSP) gain access to variables such as node, page etc?

Marc Palmer Local

On 20 Sep 2010, at 09:09, Jean-Noël Rivasseau wrote:

> Hello
>
> Pretty much everything is in the title. I use pages with Allow GSP and
> in the GSP I would like to access the node.language, but node is null.
> Any way to achieve what I need? is it possible to access these
> variables?

Hi Jean-Noël,

Sorry about the later reply. I need to set up a filter to highlight weceem mails sent to this list. FYI the forums.jcatalog.com forum for Weceem triggers mails directly to me and the jCatalog guys.

In a HTML content node with "Allow GSP" checked, you should be able to access node. I can't work out why not with a quick look at the code. You can see "page" in the HTML content GSP so I'm not sure what's going on.

Could you jira it? jira.jcatalog.com

Possible workaround:

${request['weceem.node'].language}

...remember your encodeAsHTML() calls :)

Marc

~ ~ ~
Marc Palmer
Blog         > http://www.anyware.co.uk
Twitter      > http://twitter.com/wangjammer5
Grails Rocks > http://www.grailsrocks.com

Re: Weceem - can normal pages (with Allow GSP) gain access to variables such as node, page etc?

Marc Palmer Local

On 20 Sep 2010, at 09:09, Jean-Noël Rivasseau wrote:

> Hello
>
> Pretty much everything is in the title. I use pages with Allow GSP and
> in the GSP I would like to access the node.language, but node is null.
> Any way to achieve what I need? is it possible to access these
> variables?

Hey Jean-Noël,

I've isolated the problem (if there is no template on your HTMLContent, the problem will not happen) and have fixed it in the forthcoming 0.9.2 release.

Marc

~ ~ ~