What ever happened to locating plugins by tags

What ever happened to locating plugins by tags

scryan
There used to be a way to see plugins organized by tags.  There are now almost 500 plugins and it is getting difficult to find the ones you want.  I think since the old tag based viewer is hard to find people are not tagging their new plugins.  I know there was a plugin delivered in the last few months that allow you to view the grails configuration and adjust logging levels and view class diagrams but I cannot find it in the pagable list of 500 plugins.  Is there a back door into the tag based list or am i missing an obvious link on the page.   There are so many in the list that are either blank or have not seen the light of day in over a year.

It would be great if we had a better way to locate and classify plugins

Scott Ryan

Re: What ever happened to locating plugins by tags

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
I believe the search box at http://grails.org/plugin/home also
searches tags, but yes it would be good to have a tagged view

Cheers

http://www.springsource.com