Quantcast

What is the default connection pool in Grails 2.4.4?

What is the default connection pool in Grails 2.4.4?

Chris Davis
Hi I am trying to find out what the default connection pool is under 2.4.4. I can see from various posts that I should be using the Apache Tomcat JDBC pool over the commons DBCP and there is a plugin for that but I can also see that it might now be the default anyway?
If I used the plugin as well would it override the current default to an earlier incorrect version?
thanks in advance

Re: What is the default connection pool in Grails 2.4.4?

sergiomichels

--
Sérgio Michels