When was this plugin updated?

Erik  Pragt
Hi all,

Just a small question: how come the Last Updated date of the Google Visualization API on this page (http://grails.org/plugins/tag/chart) is 27 oct 2013, while clicking on it (http://grails.org/plugin/google-visualization) results in last updated 09 May 2013..

Seems like a bug to me, but more relevant: what's the correct date?

Greets, Erik