Where did the wslite plugin go?

SlechtValk
Hello All,

We are converting our Grails 2.3.11 application to Grails 3(.1.1)

In this application we have to call a SOAP service.
We use the grails-wslite plugin for this.

When looking for the sources to be able to convert the plugin to Grails 3, all info points to https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-wslite/
But that repository does not exist.

Does anybody know where the sources of this plugin can be found?

Or are there other lightweight ways to connect to a SOAP service?
--
Greetings
Hans Bogaards