Where do I put .properties files?

johnquinley
I have attempted to put my configuration files in <project>/web-app/WEB-INF/classes. The thing is, when I start the webserver (grails run-app), all of my properties files are wiped out. I've even set them to read-only, but the same thing happens. So my question is, where do I put these files so that they are in the classpath.

Thanks.

-- John Quinley

Re: Where do I put .properties files?

graemer
On 4/22/06, johnquinley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have attempted to put my configuration files in
> <project>/web-app/WEB-INF/classes. The thing is, when I start the webserver
> (grails run-app), all of my properties files are wiped out. I've even set
> them to read-only, but the same thing happens. So my question is, where do I
> put these files so that they are in the classpath.
Hmm this shouldn't happen, its a bug.. but in the meantime you can put
them in the lib dir as a workaround until i get round to fixing this