Where is the action in a <g:submitButton>

Where is the action in a <g:submitButton>

sergio de mattia
I started today in studying a grails application where I have to change few thing,

I saw this tag

In a View I saw this tag

<g:submitButton name="find" class="button blue bigger" value="${message(code: 'posizione.search', default: 'Find')}" />

Where is the action that is triggered when I click this button "find"?

Sorry for the very noob question

Re: Where is the action in a <g:submitButton>

sergio de mattia
for instance in this tag

<g:actionSubmit action="generateCsv"

I found the method generateCsv() but I cannot find anything the tag named find

Il giorno giovedì 19 novembre 2015 18:18:59 UTC+1, sergio de mattia ha scritto:
I started today in studying a grails application where I have to change few thing,

I saw this tag

In a View I saw this tag

<g:submitButton name="find" class="button blue bigger" value="${message(code: 'posizione.search', default: 'Find')}" />

Where is the action that is triggered when I click this button "find"?

Sorry for the very noob question

Re: Where is the action in a <g:submitButton>

micke_
Hi

When using g:submitButton it simply submits the form http://grails.github.io/grails-doc/2.4.4/ref/Tags/form.html and the form specifies the action.

Cheers