Which JavaScript library provides Ajax support for Grails 2.1 ?

Which JavaScript library provides Ajax support for Grails 2.1 ?

tommy2012
Hello guys,

I'm wondering which JavaScript library is best to use for Ajax in the context of Grails 2.1.  I noticed prototype could perform Ajax on an older version of grails but not sure if it will be working for Grails 2.1.  And what about jQuery ?

I'll greatly appreciate if you could also point me to an Ajax example that works (for Grails 2.1).

Thanks a lot.
Tommy

AW: [grails-user] Which JavaScript library provides Ajax support for Grails 2.1 ?

Martin Lemanski
By default Grails ships with the jQuery library, but through the Plugin
system provides support for other frameworks such as Prototype,
Dojo:http://dojotoolkit.org/, Yahoo UI:http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/ and
the Google Web Toolkit.
From http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/theWebLayer.html#ajaxSupport