Why does method do autocommit in a service?

Why does method do autocommit in a service?

Igor Ussov
Hi everybody!

I have problem. I have service with static transactional = true. When
I change values in the domain then make autocommit without
someDomain.save(). Why?

Re: Why does method do autocommit in a service?

burtbeckwith

A successful transaction commit will trigger a flush of all dirty instances. save() is only required for new instances, or if you want to inspect errors.

Burt

> Hi everybody!

> I have problem. I have service with static transactional = true. When

> I change values in the domain then make autocommit without

> someDomain.save(). Why?

Re: Why does method do autocommit in a service?

Igor Ussov
If I change a lot records of domain and render to browser then I look
old data. If after I refresh browser then I look new data.
Why does commit make after exit from method of service?