XSD for GORM classes.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

XSD for GORM classes.

ld@ldaley.com
Is there anything already available for this?

If not, are there any tools available to programmatically create xsd  
documents? Preliminary searching has been unsuccessful.

--

LD.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Running "grails run-webtest" through IntelliJ

Bob Brown
Has anyone come up with a way to do this?

I can always write a gant script, but I can't work out how to get intellij
to do a "grails run-webtest" through the "Run/Debug Configurations" dialog.

Anyone out there done this? Suggestions gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

BOB



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Running "grails run-webtest" through IntelliJ

Mingfai
perhaps you will get an answer sooner if you post in the jetbrains.net forum


On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Bob Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone come up with a way to do this?

I can always write a gant script, but I can't work out how to get intellij
to do a "grails run-webtest" through the "Run/Debug Configurations" dialog.

Anyone out there done this? Suggestions gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

BOB



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XSD for GORM classes.

Graeme Rocher-3
In reply to this post by ld@ldaley.com
Eclipse EMF might help

Cheers

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Luke Daley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there anything already available for this?
>
> If not, are there any tools available to programmatically create xsd
> documents? Preliminary searching has been unsuccessful.
>
> --
>
> LD.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>
>



--
Graeme Rocher
Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XSD for GORM classes.

a.shneyderman
In reply to this post by ld@ldaley.com
I think writing a little script for this is your best bet. Tools that
do this are frustratingly complicated, most of the time I find
scripting is way easier.

If you figured how to get to the GDC inside the script (the question
you asked about in another thread), the rest is pretty simple - even
constraint could be involved in generating XSD restrictions.

Alex.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Luke Daley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there anything already available for this?
>
> If not, are there any tools available to programmatically create xsd
> documents? Preliminary searching has been unsuccessful.
>
> --
>
> LD.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Running "grails run-webtest" through IntelliJ

Dierk König
In reply to this post by Bob Brown
IntelliJ 7.x had a specific "run webtest" in the grails run config.
Since 8.x you can do Ctrl-Alt-G and type run-webtest.

(I liked the 7.x version better, though)

cheers
Dierk


Am 15.12.2008 um 04:27 schrieb Bob Brown:

> Has anyone come up with a way to do this?
>
> I can always write a gant script, but I can't work out how to get  
> intellij
> to do a "grails run-webtest" through the "Run/Debug Configurations"  
> dialog.
>
> Anyone out there done this? Suggestions gratefully accepted.
>
> Cheers,
>
> BOB
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Running "grails run-webtest" through IntelliJ

Bob Brown
Thank you for that!

I looked all over the JetGroovy docs/site and didn't find anything...I have
raised an issue with jetbrains to make this a bit clearer in a future
version (from what you say, reverting to the previous behaviour may be
worthwhile).

BOB

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dierk König [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: Monday, 15 December 2008 8:56 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [grails-user] Running "grails run-webtest" through
> IntelliJ
>
> IntelliJ 7.x had a specific "run webtest" in the grails run config.
> Since 8.x you can do Ctrl-Alt-G and type run-webtest.
>
> (I liked the 7.x version better, though)
>
> cheers
> Dierk
>
>
> Am 15.12.2008 um 04:27 schrieb Bob Brown:
>
> > Has anyone come up with a way to do this?
> >
> > I can always write a gant script, but I can't work out how to get
> > intellij
> > to do a "grails run-webtest" through the "Run/Debug Configurations"
> > dialog.
> >
> > Anyone out there done this? Suggestions gratefully accepted.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > BOB
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
> >
> >    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
> >
> >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>     http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XSD for GORM classes.

aaronzirbes
In reply to this post by ld@ldaley.com
Just to close out this thread:

There's a plugin now:

http://grails.org/plugin/xsd-reverse-engineer