Zipped Resources Not Working and Cached Resources Warning

Zipped Resources Not Working and Cached Resources Warning

bobbywarner
I have noticed that the zipped-resources plugin does not appear to be working with the latest versions.

Grails  2.0.0
Resources 1.1.6
Zipped-Resources 1.0
Cached-Resources 1.0

If I view source, the resources (JS & CSS) are renamed to "/sample/static/....." but the CSS and JS are not zipped or minified inside those files nor are any files combined (multiple CSS files not combined into 1 CSS file).

I also see the same behavior if I look at the source for the Grails main site (http://grails.org) which I presume is also using the latest versions.  Please let me know what I can do so resources are zipped again.

I also get this warning when I install the Cached-Resources plugin:

Plugin declares a runtime dependency on plugin [cache-headers: 1.0.4 > *] but does not define the plugin within its transitive metadata. Contact the plugin author to fix this problem or declare the plugin yourself inside BuildConfig.groovy. Example:
            plugins {
               compile ":cache-headers:1.0.4 > *"
            }

Am I the only one getting this?  It's easily fixed by adding runtime ":cache-headers:1.1.5" to BuildConfig, but should actually be fixed in the plugin.  Let me know and I'll send a pull request!

Thanks,
Bobby

Re: Zipped Resources Not Working and Cached Resources Warning

bobbywarner
I created some JIRAs for the issues I described in my previous message.

http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPRESOURCES-132

http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPZIPPEDRESOURCES-2

Thanks,
Bobby