acegi ldap.

Mauro
I'm using acegi to authenticate via ldap.
Do you know what enabled field in domain class user stands for?
Enabled yes or not doesn't make any difference.

Re: acegi ldap.

Mauro
2009/8/19 Mauro <[hidden email]>:
> I'm using acegi to authenticate via ldap.
> Do you know what enabled field in domain class user stands for?
> Enabled yes or not doesn't make any difference.

You don't know?

RE: Re: acegi ldap.

burtbeckwith
Looking at the code, it looks like it's only used by DaoAuthenticationProvider, not by the LDAP stuff.

Burt

-----

2009/8/19 Burt Beckwith <[hidden email]>:
> Looking at the code, it looks like it's only used by DaoAuthenticationProvider, not by the LDAP stuff.

Ok, thank you.
I can delete it.