acegi + ldap.

Mauro
I've configured acegi to use LDAP.
Since I want to use user's password stored in ldap I don't need
attribute passwd in user class.
So I put constraint passwd(disalpy:false) but when I create new users
I still see passwd field active.
How can delete or hide it?

Re: acegi + ldap.

Mauro
2009/8/18 Mauro <[hidden email]>:
> I've configured acegi to use LDAP.
> Since I want to use user's password stored in ldap I don't need
> attribute passwd in user class.
> So I put constraint passwd(disalpy:false) but when I create new users
> I still see passwd field active.
> How can delete or hide it?

It seems that constraints doesn't affect the order of displaying
fields in views, if I change constraints the fields order is always
the same.

Re: acegi + ldap.

Mauro
2009/8/18 Mauro <[hidden email]>:

> 2009/8/18 Mauro <[hidden email]>:
>> I've configured acegi to use LDAP.
>> Since I want to use user's password stored in ldap I don't need
>> attribute passwd in user class.
>> So I put constraint passwd(disalpy:false) but when I create new users
>> I still see passwd field active.
>> How can delete or hide it?
>>
> It seems that constraints doesn't affect the order of displaying
> fields in views, if I change constraints the fields order is always
> the same.

Sorry, my mistake as usual, I see that I've to run generate-views
after any changes in constraints.