any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

haah
Hello as per the title

can anyone please recommend any book on how to configure glassfish v3 so that i can run a grails war efficiently?

currently i can launch the grails application without any issues but after a few days it will swallow up a huge amount of memory regiter under java.exe. ~ 700mb

or any website that you guys can refer me to?

Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

haah
hello any recommendation?

Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

Daniel Honig
When I was tuning Glassfish V3 prelude, I did not find one guide, rather I had to piece the information together from several sources and do some testing....

I used visual vm to monitor the VM and the grinder to simulate traffic....

Perhaps these might be of some use to you:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/attach/GlassFishDay2008Hyderabad/GlassFishDay2008PerfPreso.pdf

Some General Information:
http://java.sun.com/docs/hotspot/gc5.0/gc_tuning_5.html

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:36 PM, haah <[hidden email]> wrote:

hello any recommendation?

Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

haah
Thanks Daniel for your recommendation

НА: Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

ishe
As I know, "Glassfish3 in Action" coming soon

Re: НА: Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

haah
wow when will that be?

I have the grails in action and i found it very usefull
looking forward to the glassfish 3 in action as well

НА: Re: НА: Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

ishe
I seen it in the DZone Glzssfish3 Refcards

I have the grails in action and i found it very usefull
looking forward to the glassfish 3 in action as well

Re: НА: Re: НА: Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

Jeremy Flowers

Re: НА: Re: НА: Re: any good book to recommend on configuring glassfish v3 on running grails application?

haah
thanks jeremy
alright guys keep this up i guess this thread will be usefull to everyone especially for those who devoted most of their time creating the grails apps only to find that it can't deploy in a glassfish because glassfish is hogging too much memory ?

or is there anything i can do in order to make my app use less memory?