[asset-pipeline]: Is it possible to minify js files when app is in development mode (run-app)?

[asset-pipeline]: Is it possible to minify js files when app is in development mode (run-app)?

Fedor Belov
How can I enable js minification for dev mode?

Re: [asset-pipeline]: Is it possible to minify js files when app is in development mode (run-app)?

David Estes
Grails dev run-war would be the best way to do this

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 6, 2014, at 3:40 PM, Fedor Belov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How can I enable js minification for dev mode?

Re: [asset-pipeline]: Is it possible to minify js files when app is in development mode (run-app)?

mikelilin
i find a free online tool to minify javascript.