automatically refresh the page

Smurfs
Hi

Can you please let me know, how to refresh the page automatically after 5 mins in grails

Re: automatically refresh the page

lucastex
You can do this without grails, just with the meta refresh tag in your head section:

Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_refresh for more information

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Smurfs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Can you please let me know, how to refresh the page automatically after 5
mins in grails

Re: automatically refresh the page

Smurfs
Hi
That works, but the params are lost when it is getting refreshed. IS there any way to restore the values?

Re: automatically refresh the page

vahid

Presume its a form?

It is behaving as your desktop would. Refreshing forms = loss of form data.

Refresh a standard page it will fetch the values from backend.