beforeInterceptor

johnquinley
I've been attempting to implement one of these in order to ensure a user has been authenticated prior to allow actions to be executed. However, I don't seem to be able to get it executed. I'm wondering if I've placed it in the right place. I've put it in my controller. Is that correct, or does it go somewhere else?

-- John Quinley

Re: beforeInterceptor

johnquinley
Never mind. I was calling "render" after logging in to take me to the next page instread of redirect. And of course, render doesn't go through the interceptor mechanism. Everything seems to be working now.

-- John Quinley

johnquinley wrote