cache-headers 1.1.6 release?

roos
Due to bug GPCACHEHEADERS-22, we cannot deploy a Grails application to Glassfish.
The fix was merged and ticket closed already 5 months ago.

Is the release of 1.1.6 already planned? If not, could a minor release 1.1.5.1 be released quickly for this fix?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: cache-headers 1.1.6 release?

burtbeckwith
I released version 1.1.6 with this fix and some other cleanup.

Burt

Florent Blanvillain wrote
Is there an update about this? how to get the new version of cache-headers
plugin, without the logging dependency ?

Thanks
Florent

> Due to bug GPCACHEHEADERS-22, we cannot deploy a Grails application to
> Glassfish.
> The fix was merged and ticket closed already 5 months ago.
>
> Is the release of 1.1.6 already planned? If not, could a minor release
> 1.1.5.1 be released quickly for this fix?
>

> Thanks,
> Robert

Re: cache-headers 1.1.6 release?

Florent Blanvillain