Quantcast

changing Resources plugin page

PeterNSteinmetz
Hi All,

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I need to do to change the plugin portal page for the Resources plugin? I was able to publish the plugin for 1.2 and the version in the repository is now 1.2, but the plugin portal doesn't update.

thanks,
Peter

Re: changing Resources plugin page

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
I think the issue is the authorEmail property:

Change it to a valid single email address (and not a comma separated list) and then run 'grails publish-plugin --pingOnly'

If it still doesn't work let me know

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Peter N. Steinmetz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I need to do to change the plugin portal page for the Resources plugin? I was able to publish the plugin for 1.2 and the version in the repository is now 1.2, but the plugin portal doesn't update.

thanks,
Peter

http://www.springsource.com

Re: changing Resources plugin page

burtbeckwith
In this case since the author names and emails are listed in the developers map you can delete the author and authorEmail properties since they're merged with the developers map data, so specifying both is redundant and can result in duplicates.

Burt

Graeme Rocher-4 wrote
I think the issue is the authorEmail property:

https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-resources/blob/master/ResourcesGrailsPlugin.groovy#L51

Change it to a valid single email address (and not a comma separated list)
and then run 'grails publish-plugin --pingOnly'

If it still doesn't work let me know

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Peter N. Steinmetz <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion on what I need to do to change the plugin
> portal page for the Resources plugin? I was able to publish the plugin for
> 1.2 and the version in the repository is now 1.2, but the plugin portal
> doesn't update.
>
> thanks,
> Peter

http://www.springsource.com

Re: changing Resources plugin page

rlovtangen

On Apr 8, 2013, at 11:28 PM, burtbeckwith <[hidden email]> wrote:

In this case since the author names and emails are listed in the developers
map you can delete the author and authorEmail properties since they're
merged with the developers map data, so specifying both is redundant and can
result in duplicates.

Plugin rest-client-builder has only developers map, not author and authorEmail, and it's not up to date on the plugin portal. Sure authorEmail is not required?

Burt

Graeme Rocher-4 wrote
I think the issue is the authorEmail property:

https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-resources/blob/master/ResourcesGrailsPlugin.groovy#L51

Change it to a valid single email address (and not a comma separated list)
and then run 'grails publish-plugin --pingOnly'

If it still doesn't work let me know

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Peter N. Steinmetz &lt;

ndoc3@

&gt;wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I need to do to change the plugin
portal page for the Resources plugin? I was able to publish the plugin
for
1.2 and the version in the repository is now 1.2, but the plugin portal
doesn't update.

thanks,
Peter

http://www.springsource.com

Re: changing Resources plugin page

pledbrook
> Plugin rest-client-builder has only developers map, not author and
> authorEmail, and it's not up to date on the plugin portal. Sure authorEmail
> is not required?
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-rest-client-builder/blob/master/RestClientBuilderGrailsPlugin.groovy
> http://grails.org/plugin/rest-client-builder (should be 1.0.3)

In fact, author and authorEmail were removed after 1.0.3 was
published. They are definitely not required if you have the
'developers' map. The duplicates problem should now be fixed - that
was a problem with the Release plugin.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook