custom validation

Francesco Pasqualini
Hi,
I really like grails and groovy.

I'm looking a bit inside grails.
Is it implemented a way to do non trivial fields validation, like for example comparison between two or more fields or generally custom expression evaluation on one or more fields ?

Francesco

Re: custom validation

graemer
On 3/26/06, Francesco Pasqualini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I really like grails and groovy.
>
> I'm looking a bit inside grails.
> Is it implemented a way to do non trivial fields validation, like for
> example comparison between two or more fields or generally custom expression
> evaluation on one or more fields ?
Hi Francesco,

This is on the todo list to provide a constraint that is a closure
that can perform specific validations. At the moment we just have the
constraints, which do cover quite a wide variety of validation use
cases (see http://grails.codehaus.org/Validation)