cxf grails 3.3

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

Hi all.

I am porting an app from grails 3.1.6 to grails 3.3.2. My app needs to use the cxf plugin but it seems that the plugin is not supported in grails 3.3.2.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.
--
Assinatura Informal José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859,
        Skype: jvilmar

Re: cxf grails 3.3

Jeff Scott Brown-4
On 1 Feb 2018, at 3:56, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I am porting an app from grails 3.1.6 to grails 3.3.2. My app needs to
> use the cxf plugin but it seems that the plugin is not supported in
> grails 3.3.2.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I don’t have any idea if you are doing something wrong or not but if
the plugin doesn’t appear to work with 3.3.2, please file an issue at
https://github.com/Grails-Plugin-Consortium/grails-cxf/issues describing
whatever you are seeing and someone can investigate from there.

Thanks for your feedback!

JSB
--
Jeff Scott Brown
OCI Partner and Principal Software Engineer

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/