default scaffolding for all

Kallin Nagelberg
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a solution to automatically have controllers for all domain classes with scaffolding. Right now I've got growing set of controllers who's only content is often scaffolding=true. If I could configure which domains have scaffolded controllers at a higher level that would be great.

Cheers,
-Kallin Nagelberg

Re: default scaffolding for all

Jean Barmash 1
You could probably do an AST that injects scaffold = true to all controllers, or write a plugin that hooks into the startup lifecycles and adds it through metaprogramming (I don't know enough about lifecycle of startup to know when you'd need to have it by)

You can also modify your create-controller templates to always add scaffold = true (or better scaffold = DomainObjectName).

Jean

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Kallin Nagelberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a solution to automatically have controllers for all domain classes with scaffolding. Right now I've got growing set of controllers who's only content is often scaffolding=true. If I could configure which domains have scaffolded controllers at a higher level that would be great.

Cheers,
-Kallin Nagelberg

Re: default scaffolding for all

Konstantinos Kostarellis
Hi Kallin,

I used this a long time ago for similar purposes. Maybe it helps.

Cheers,
   Kosta

2012/6/14 Jean Barmash <[hidden email]>
[...]

sorry I somehow missed pasting the link I was referring to when I wrote

| I used this a long time ago for similar purposes. Maybe it helps.

So here is what I ment with "this" :-)

Cheers,
   Kosta