development environment VS production environment

development environment VS production environment

Jose Javier
I'm trying to use GROBID in a grails application, when i run a simple example I get this error
| Error 2016-03-11 16:50:22,195 [http-bio-8080-exec-4] ERROR errors.GrailsExceptionResolver - OperationNotSupportedException occurred when processing request: [GET] /GROB/grobid Context is read only. Stacktrace follows: Message: Context is read only Line | Method ->> 961 | checkWritable in org.apache.naming.NamingContext - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | 548 | createSubcontext in '' | 574 | createSubcontext in '' | 487 | createSubcontext in org.apache.naming.SelectorContext | 483 | createSubcontext in javax.naming.InitialContext | 37 | setInitialContext in org.grobid.core.mock.MockContext | 76 | setInitialContext in '' | 17 | index in grob.GrobidController | 198 | doFilter . . . . in grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.PageFragmentCachingFilter | 63 | doFilter in grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.AbstractFilter | 1145 | runWorker . . . . in java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor | 615 | run in java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker ^ 745 | run . . . . . . . in java.lang.Thread Process finished with exit code 137
but if i create a .war and run it with
grails run-war, Everything works perfect !!!
What's going on here?
What I can change in the development environment to work like production environment ?
Thanks in advance!

Re: development environment VS production environment

Graeme Rocher-2
Looks like whatever you are using is trying to use JNDI which is not setup in the dev environment, maybe move this question to Stack Overflow, you would have a better response there

Cheers