did something change with the bootstrap code in 1.3.6?

did something change with the bootstrap code in 1.3.6?

john robens
Hi

I think it changed in grails 1.3.6 as I have spent a while diagnosing
this and am now at 1.3.7. Need to install hadoop to go through the
test case output. Would debug through the spock plugin but the test
cases take about 40 minutes to start now in debug mode - also change.

The test cases I had used to work - now no core data is in the
database for geb/spock.

Strange thing is that selenium-rc does have the core data. Proven that
bootstrapping from the spock test case does work - so there is an
angle to solve the problem. I just have to work out how to inject
SpringSecurityService. Ideas?

geb - 0.5.1, spock 0.5-groovy-1.7

Thanks
John

--
http://interlated.com.au
0434 996 607

Re: did something change with the bootstrap code in 1.3.6?

john robens
Sorry - got it working again.

This works:

> grails test-app functional:spock