docs

tog

docs

tog
Graeme,
Do you think it would be possible to have the ability to dowload the different docs either from a single docs
or a pdf file...
I am so often away ;-) ... but willing to make progress in using grails.
cheers
tog

RE: docs

Dierk König
you can produce a pdf on the confluence pages / browse space / export as pdf
Mittie

Re: docs

Yes this is possibly via confluence's PDF export function. We may
include it as part of the distribution when grails is released. I'm
not sure this function is available to general confluence users,
Guillaume (the LaForge one) shall we make this available somewhere to
download?

Graeme
On 14/03/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Graeme,
> Do you think it would be possible to have the ability to dowload the
> different docs either from a single docs
> or a pdf file...
> I am so often away ;-) ... but willing to make progress in using grails.
> cheers
> tog

Re: docs

Guillaume Laforge-2
Only for Confluence users with the Grails developers profile I think.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy
tog

Re: docs

tog
héhé so no chance for me only a patch submitted to grails ;-)
Actually I don't see anything on the grails User Guide pages
An other question, is it on a page per page basis ?

cheers
tog

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: docs

Guillaume Laforge-2
Since we've got a web space too, on Beaver, we should upload a PDF and
a ZIP of the documentation, and reference it from the website.

Once you've done an export, with a standardized name (unlike the
Confluence generated name), you upload the file through scp to
/home/projects/grails/www
(you might have to check the user / group / rights)
Then reference it :-)

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: docs

Guillaume Laforge-2
I can add you in the Confluence grails-developer group if you want :-)
The export is on a "space" basis, which means you can export all pages
at once as XML, HTML or PDF, and you can exclude some of them if you
want.

On 3/14/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> héhé so no chance for me only a patch submitted to grails ;-)
> Actually I don't see anything on the grails User Guide pages
> An other question, is it on a page per page basis ?
>
> cheers
> tog
>

>  On 3/14/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Only for Confluence users with the Grails developers profile I think.
> >
> > On 3/14/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > you can produce a pdf on the confluence pages / browse space / export as
> pdf
> > > Mittie

tog

Re: docs

tog
why not, if that help me to get the pages and Graeme agrees.
cheers
tog

On 3/14/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can add you in the Confluence grails-developer group if you want :-)
The export is on a "space" basis, which means you can export all pages
at once as XML, HTML or PDF, and you can exclude some of them if you
want.

On 3/14/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> héhé so no chance for me only a patch submitted to grails ;-)
> Actually I don't see anything on the grails User Guide pages
> An other question, is it on a page per page basis ?
>
> cheers
> tog
>

>  On 3/14/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Only for Confluence users with the Grails developers profile I think.
> >
> > On 3/14/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > you can produce a pdf on the confluence pages / browse space / export as
> pdf
> > > Mittie

Remind me tonight to give you the rights.