documentation broken for Spring Security OAuth plugin

documentation broken for Spring Security OAuth plugin

Nick Vaidyanathan
Both source and issues link are broken at: http://grails.org/plugin/spring-security-oauth

...which is kind of frustrating, as normally I'd file an issue...but not knowing where to do so, I turn to the dev list.

Is there a dedicated JIRA/issues place (Github?) for broken docs? Or is it "ping the dev list, have the owner take responsibility to update?"

on that note, is the "Authors" list meant to be an up-to-date snapshot of who the owners are? If so, it may be helpful to have the links to author names be mailto:

Nick Vaidyanathan
Software Development Engineer - Amazon Inc.

Re: documentation broken for Spring Security OAuth plugin

enrico
Hi Nick,
I'm one of the maintainers of the plugin.

Main repo is at https://github.com/enr/grails-spring-security-oauth/, the documentation is the readme and issues are in GitHub.

Said that, you are right, links are broken but plugin descriptor has the correct links.

Maybe something gone wrong during release, I'll try to fix them.

BR,
Enrico