dynamic scaffolding for second controller is wrongly directing to the other controller, why?

dynamic scaffolding for second controller is wrongly directing to the other controller, why?

Abdul Mateen Shah
I am quite new to grails and am stuck up at the following conundrum:
I am using domain modelĀ
Customer that hasMany Orders
There is also Product domain model
Orders and Product have many to many relationship

When I add dynamic scaffolding to CustomerController, it works find, but when I add dynamic scaffolding to ProductController, its listing shows "New Customer" instead of "New Orders" and when I click this link the following error pops up

I am totally lost as to why this is the case with me, I am trying my utmost to follow the grails docs.

dynamic scaffolding for second controller is wrongly directing to the other controller, why?

Zachary Klein
Is your code on Github? The screenshot doesn't really give much info without seeing the controller and views in question.

Also, how are you "adding" the dynamic scaffolding?