email-confirmation plugin in Grails 3

Rishi Saraf
Hi,

I recently started working on grails 3. I want to use email-confirmation plugin for User account verification. I tried adding dependency like below but it's not working. Any idea how can I use older version of plugin in grails 3. If I cannot use email-confirmation plugin is there  any alternative.

compile "org.grails.plugins:email-confirmation:2.0.8"

error
 Error Error initializing classpath: org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.DefaultModuleVersionSelector

Thanks!