eventCompileStart in Grails 3.3.8

amal.shehadeh
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows what is the replacement of "eventCompileStart" in Grails 3? Basically how to do it with gradle since everything is done with gradle in Grails3?

Thanks in advance

Re: eventCompileStart in Grails 3.3.8

amal.shehadeh
Nevermind, I figured it out. I added a gradle task that replaces the event handler in build.gradle and it works perfectly.