got error in grails 3 while doing query

Buddha Shrestha
Hi,

I'm using grails-3.2.0.M1 and I'm getting some issues while doing some CRUD operations.

Firstly, if I drop some tables from the previously created tables by GORM, it is not again created.(I tried it with option 'dbCreate : update').

And also, whenever usually I get  java.lang.IllegalStateException: The type registry TypeRegistry(id=1258283789,loader=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader)
exception whenever any  query is to be performed.

Is this error caused to database locking?

I don't know what is causing it and I don't know how to debug.. all I see is the above error and I think my Domain relationships are good.

Please do you have any feedbacks??